Thank you for viewing our Blog. We aren't to vain but we love our family and are so proud of our children. Please go to their Blog site, which I have linked for you, to see my grandchildren.
Our children are so different and yet so much alike. We are truly blessed parents and thank the Lord for HIS many blessings.
3 comments:
We have the greatest kids in the world. This Blog has been created to show my kids and my grand-kids. Let us know what you think. Doug & Joyce
I am not a fan of this blog, because the best and coolest daughter has not been included. Make this adjustment, and I think this blog will rock!! hehe! Looks good dad! :)
Hey brother, This is pretty cool. I like having my picture with your grandbaby. Thought I should tell you that it is Clayton that I am holding instead of Amelia. Aren't grandbabies great? I love being a grandmom.
Love your sister, Vicki
Post a Comment