Friday, August 13, 2010

45th Class Reunion and Grand Children

45th Class Reunion - Fulton High School Knox, TN
Last week-end I attended my high school 45th class reunion. We had a great time visiting with friends from school. I had the honor of being the emcee and had a lot of fun doing it. I didn't realize there are so many "Old People" in my class. I always new I was one of the youngest. We had some great food and a lot of fun dancing with my beautiful wife.

GRAND CHILDREN
We are so blessed with five beautiful grand children. There is a good chance that we may have five together here this Sunday. That will be fun. These pics were taken Monday evening in the park down town Huntsville. The kids had a great time and we enjoyed them so much.

Joyce and I are so blessed we just can't say thank you enough to the Lord. He has blessed us way beyond measure.

No comments: