I could not have imagined one could love a child more than their own child. Grand children take us to a whole new level of love. I did not realize this until July 1, 2007. That is when we had all three brand new grand babies together at once. You can see them in this blogs opening photo entitled "The Cate Eleven."
They are truly GRAND. I praise the Lord and sometimes I actually have tears in my eyes as I look at photo's of Amelia, Clayton and Catelyn. They are certainly beautiful and I am a blessed man. I am also very blessed to have a very beautiful and loving wife. I can't ledave out the parents of the grandbabies. WOW!!! Thank you Lord Jesus for the joy in my life. AMEN!
1 comment:
What a sweet entry. These grandbabies are also super blessed to have such a wonderful and loving mamaw and papaw. we love ya'll!!!!
Post a Comment