This week I have been blessed to have two of my grandchildren come down for a visit. These children bring such a joy to my heart that it is impossible to express. This got me to thinking once again about from whence ones joy comes.
Life deals a lot of joy and heartache. Happiness is merely a response to what is happening at the time. Some things make us happy and some things make us sad or unhappy. But, "TRUE JOY" comes from the Lord and can not be taken from you. God has so blessed Joyce and me with beautiful children and grand children. Sometimes I am so over joyed that I actually have tears in my eyes. Holding Clayton and Catelyn yesterday was an awesome experience of both happiness and joy. The happiness was due to the moment of holding the kids and the joy came from the Lord who has so blessed us.
I hope you know Jesus as your savior and have made him the Lord of your life. All one can do to be saved is admit, believe and confess Jesus is Lord and ask him to take away your sins and GIVE you the free gift of everlasting life. Then you will have true, never ending, joy.
Life deals a lot of joy and heartache. Happiness is merely a response to what is happening at the time. Some things make us happy and some things make us sad or unhappy. But, "TRUE JOY" comes from the Lord and can not be taken from you. God has so blessed Joyce and me with beautiful children and grand children. Sometimes I am so over joyed that I actually have tears in my eyes. Holding Clayton and Catelyn yesterday was an awesome experience of both happiness and joy. The happiness was due to the moment of holding the kids and the joy came from the Lord who has so blessed us.
I hope you know Jesus as your savior and have made him the Lord of your life. All one can do to be saved is admit, believe and confess Jesus is Lord and ask him to take away your sins and GIVE you the free gift of everlasting life. Then you will have true, never ending, joy.
1 comment:
The blog is looking pretty good! I like all the additional pics. Keep em' coming!! Love you Dad!!!
Post a Comment