Sunday, August 19, 2007

PLAY BALL

Well, football season is just about here. We are looking forward to having our kids over on some of the game days. That's one way we get to keep the grandchildren. The big kids go to the game and Mamaw & Papaw GET to stay home and play with the grand babies. We are soooooo looking forward to seeing the g-babies more often.

Don't know what Bama is going to do but I think the Big Orange, Tennessee, is going to the big dance this year. If they don't, SO WHAT! It's just a game.

I hope you are playing ball in your life. I hope you aren't missing out on being involved in your church and your community. I would like to have some time back that I wasted not serving but hopefully you and I can make good use of the time ahead.

Have a GREAT DAY!!! and may God pour His blessing upon you and your family.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Time for a new post pops!!! Love you!