Joyce and I just made an 11 day trip over to see Preston, Julian and, the real reason, -AMELIA-. We had a great trip. The mountains of NC are, as always, beautiful. Preston and I attended and 1 1/2 day conference with the company he works for -NAA- National Agents Alliance. I believe I will work with him at least part time for a while. In the mean time I will be looking for a job in Knoxville with full benefits.
I got to spend several nights at sister Vicki's while I was job hunting and then after going back over to Preston's conference and picking up Joyce we stayed at Al & Sue's for three night's.
The last night in town we had a wonderful sibling get together. All my siblings were together for the first time in five years. Lot's of fun and laughter. Vicki, once again, cooked a wonder pot of soup with cornbread and Joyce whuped up a bowl of naner puddin.
On the Saturday before we had a cousins reunion, or as one aunt had called it, a cussin reunion, Ha! That was fun. I'm sure we will do that on a regular basis as did our aunt's/mom's.
We stopped by to see Deb/Will and of course the real reason was to see Catelyn. She is so cute. She was cooing for me and blowing bubbles. It is so easy to love the grands.
Tonight Sarah and Graham are stopping by to drop off Clayton for a few days. Graham has a conference down in Panama City, FL and I guess we will just "Have to take care of the baby". Ha! It is going to an exciting and fun four days.
Joyce and I are so blessed we want to almost cry. Thank you for caring and praying for us. Pray for the quick sale of our house and for me to find a really good job in Knoxville. Go Vols, Roll Tide and Go State.
No comments:
Post a Comment