Saturday, October 20, 2007

THIRD SATURDAY IN OCTOBER

Although Tennessee lost terribly bad to Alabama I had a great week-end. Sarah and Graham came down and brought Clayton. They spent Friday night with us and Joyce and I got to keep Clayton. Mostly Joyce but I try to do my part. I don't do dirty diapers yet. I'm sure I will get trapped.

The weather has been beautiful and I got to go over on campus for some of the pre-game activities. Graham's law firm had a big tent set up and lots of ribs and other BBQ stuff with bean s and potato salad, desserts, soft drinks, etc. Very enjoyable.

2 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

We had a great time with you!!

Deb said...

love the new comments!! it was really fun getting to see you tonight. i'm so glad mom came and stayed with us too! she's so much fun! i love ya'll very much!