Saturday, January 26, 2008

Preston & Doug at the 2008 NAA Conference in Dallas, TX

Preston and I are attending the 2008 NAA (National Agents Alliance) Convention in Dallas, TX. We are having a great time being together and we are learning a bushel about our work. There are so many new ideas. The insurance industry has changed so much since I was a Special Agent and Division Manager with Prudential. We are setting some challenging goals for ourselves and for each other. Our partnership has come together as "Cate & Associates" and I consider myself as the associate. We are looking for two new partners to work with us. What I have found to be so neat is it can be a part time job as well as a full time career. If you are interested give us a call. You don't have to live in our cities. What we have discovered is a person can really make a lot of money if they are willing to work hard.


1 comment:

Deb said...

So glad ya'll are having such a good time. I like the pics. Two good lookin' men!! I hope ya'll continue to learn lots. Love you both!