Monday, February 11, 2008

March Update

February seems to have past in a flash. Preston and I are still working hard at Cate & Associates Company. I am the Associate by the way. Preston has recruited me into the group so he is my boss. We get along fine as long as he does what I say! Ha! We all no that is a joke.

My grandchildren are such a blessing. If you have grands you know what I am talking about. They bring such a smile to my heart and my face. They develop unique character of their own. Of course I have a favorite. That would be the one I am with at the time. Pray for a friend of mine. Lloyd Powell is still fighting cancer and some of the side effects from radiation and chemo. He is a great Christian man and has been the director of Camp Ba-Yo-Ca for about 1000 years. He has become a permanent fixture at the camp. At this time he is in Baptist Hospital in Knox, TN.
Thanks for stopping by. Doug

No comments: