Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 2008

I haven't updated this blog in quiet some time. Life is great in spite of the ways we try to mess it up. I enjoy so much having grand children. My grands are great and you can see current pictures by linking to my children s blogs listed above.

I want to thank all of you who prayed for me before, during and after the surgery I had on April 18th. Fortunately the "tumor" wasn't a tumor. The Surgeon was surprised to discover the mass of tissue was simply body fat that had grown through a hiatal hernia we didn't know I had. When the first surgeon was finished he called in another surgeon to repair the hernia. I was sedated for about seven hours during the surgeries. You can believe I was extremely sore when it was over.

I am now into the ninth week post op and my gut still is very sensitive.

We had fun at Catelyn's birthday party. She is extremely cute, as are my other two grand children.

Please pray for Joyce and I to have wisdom in a move we are about to make. I am looking for a job in Huntsville, AL. We have a contract on our house here in Northport so we are committed to move.

Have a nice day.

No comments: