Finding a job is not as easy as it use to be. I have searched the internet and have looked at more than 1,500 job listings and have found nothing I can do or have been told they are not interested. WOW! Did I say more than 1,500? Yes, I did! I have checked out newspapers for Tuscaloosa, Birmingham and Huntsville. Nothing yet. HOWEVER, I am preaching this month at Unity Baptist church here in Tuscaloosa. Their pastor has moved and they are needing supply/interim pastors. I have preached twice there and have really enjoyed the people and the privilege to teach from their pulpit. I ask you to pray with me for Joyce and I to hear God speak. We want to know His will and His way. Then pray I will do as He leads. Thanks for all you prayers. I have continued working the NAA insurance mortgage protection business and am continuing to make appointments for sales. I hope to do well with it until the Lord leads me into what He wants us to do permanently. It could possibly involve doing the insurance while I serve in a local church as a bi-vocational minister.
No comments:
Post a Comment