Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Fourth with the Grands

The Fourth of July celebration was great. Joyce and I were blessed to spend time with two of our grandchildren. Catelyn is so light you don't even realize she's on your lap. She is a petite joy to spend time with. Some how we have to figure out how to spend more time with all three of our babies. Joyce and I are trying to move to Huntsville so, if you will, pray for me to find a good job there with good medical benefits. That is a must for us.
Joyce and I were able to get in a little fishing while there. She caught a bunch of brim, a small bass and a wicked catfish that weighed about three pounds. She is an awesome fishing partner. I am indeed a blessed and fortunate man. All that and she is also very beautiful. What more can a man ask for? Nothing!

No comments: