Well, I hate to do it but I must give my sweet doggie away. Abby has been a fun dog and I really enjoy playing with her. When I go into the back yard and say "Where's the football!" she takes off running to find it. When she does she grabs it in her mouth she comes running toward me. About five feet away she will dodge to the left or right like a real football player. She knows we are playing a keep away game. If you want a good outside dog I will give her to you. She is pure bred but I don't have papers on her.
Douglas W. Cate: Links to my grandchildren.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Giving My Doggie Away
Well, I hate to do it but I must give my sweet doggie away. Abby has been a fun dog and I really enjoy playing with her. When I go into the back yard and say "Where's the football!" she takes off running to find it. When she does she grabs it in her mouth she comes running toward me. About five feet away she will dodge to the left or right like a real football player. She knows we are playing a keep away game. If you want a good outside dog I will give her to you. She is pure bred but I don't have papers on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment